|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
A leading and well recognizable retail brand is looking for an experience Finance Business Partner to play a critical role in the business by providing analysis, insight and recommendation to drive the business into the next phase of growth. You will partner closely with the business leaders to provide a mix of long-term strategic finance insights along with monthly reporting activity, and you will be comfortable flexing your approach to meet the varied needs of our organisation
- Evaluate capital investment proposal for new stores and renewing old stores.
- Analysis and insight on store performance and working closely with property planning, operations, and corresponding finance teams. .
- Build relationships with operational stakeholders to understand department needs and drive commercial value
- Driving process improvements across commercial finance
- Previous experience in a Commercial Analyst or Finance Business Partner position in a large listed business, preferably with property or large project exposure
- Finance related degree and CA/CPA qualified
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to take complex financial information and present it in a simple and concise manner