|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Attractive daily remuneration|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- North Sydney
- 12-month Initial Contract
- Attractive daily remuneration
NSW Government agency is looking for a Fire Safety Director to join their team in North Sydney. You will manage and help deliver the Fire Services program for this agency.
- Manage the development of business cases by the clients to fund fire services rectification works
- Advise clients and other key stakeholders on statutory requirements for fire services in health facilities
- Analyse specialist reports, plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of engineering assessments, provide feedback to contractors and consultants, and provide advice to clients on programming and scheduling rectification works
- Utilise financial and monthly forecasting to manage, control and contain costs
- Engage and manage stakeholders, consultants and other contractors
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Asset Management, Project Management or another relevant area. Fire Engineering Degrees would be especially sought after
- Extensive experience in the industry with a strong understanding of fire services, the asset lifecycle and capital planning
- Knowledge of ISO 550000, PAS 55 and other asset management standards
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in a Health environment is required
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org