|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
My client is an accountancy and financial planning firm who provide a highly personal service to a wide range of business and individual clients.
About the role
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Front of House/Office Coordinator. You will be required to ensure the Front of House and Office are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same, personality is key to success in this position as you will be the face of the company!
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard and meetings rooms
- Some diary & email management
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering
- Mail & stationary control
- Some administration support to the team
- Exceptional attitude, communication and inter personal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Front of House experience is preferable, is you have been involved in an office move this would help support your application.
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work autonomously and use your initiate
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641