|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
If you are passionate about sales, building relationships and being a leader amongst a strong and established team, this exciting opportunity located in Melbourne's CBD then this is the role for you! This is a 12 month maternity leave contract that gives you a chance to work with a business who is a leader in the service industry, who offers and encourages grow and expand upon your sales and leadership skills!
Your new role:
We regard this position as one of the most important in the company as you are the face of our organisation. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Driving sales and leasing within our serviced offices
- Management of the business center operations and staff at any of their city-fringe sites as required.
- Management of all clients incl. Serviced Offices, Straight Leasing, Casual and Virtual Office clients
- Developing client relationships / client satisfaction / retention of clients
- Oversite of staff if a manager is on annual leave
- Drive Boardroom & Meeting room revenue, growth & procedures
- Achieve occupancy targets
- Oversight and direct input of CBT meetings at the relevant site
- Take inspections from start to finish
- Account management and oversight / supplier invoice processing within the appropriate time frame / complete monthly billing.
- Manage budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Experience in driving and closing sales deals
- Customer service experience necessary with Reception, high call volume and / or Hotel background preferred.
- Management and customer service experience necessary
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and keep calm under pressure with a smile
- Personable with an approachable demeanor
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team based environment whilst managing your own workload
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- Must have leadership skills and experience
- Friendly and supportive team environment!
- Great work/life balance
- Exciting work social events
- Personalised on-boarding and training program
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Free access to on-site gyms
For more information on this role please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted*