|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
Senior Accountant/Client Manager
- North shore, close to home/ 5:00pm finish
- Development into a Client Manager role
- Be a valued member of a high achieving team
- Family environment office with lots of flexibility
A progressive, well recognised professional services firm who are part of a large network of accounting firms are seeking a Junior Client Manager for their North Shore office. Additional expertise is urgently needed within the Business Services division to support the Partners as the firm continues to grow. Their culture is very supportive, family friendly and they really encourage both professional and personal development which is celebrated amongst the team when you reach each goal.
In this role you will be supporting the Partner managing a portfolio of a broad range of clients. As part of the team, you will provide Business Advisory and Tax compliance services to the clients, you will also take an active role in helping to train and mentor junior members of staff.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Management of a portfolio of clients
- Review income tax returns and financial statements
- Identifying and solving issues with tax implications for corporate & private clients
- Mentor, train and develop junior staff
- Flexible working options
- Family feel culture
- Close to home
- Development into a Client Manager
- Regular reviews
This role is well suited to an accountant with experience managing a portfolio of clients, someone who is hoping to progress into a Client Manager role.
Ideally you will;
- Be CA or CPA qualified/part qualified
- Have experienced managing a portfolio of clients and reviewing work
- At least 4 years experience within a Public Practice firm
If you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to call Sam Fisher on 0296415107. To apply for the role, use the link provided or forward your resume to email@example.com.