|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This growing healthcare organisation based in the inner suburbs, require an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator with a strong background in Auditing and in the development of Quality Systems based on ISO 9001. This is an immediate requirement for a 6 month contract in the first instance, but with a view for more permanent work due to business needs. The role will involve motioning and advising on regulatory compliance across the wider business and with key stakeholders. The role requires extensive document control, perform internal and extra audits, to identify their key risks and to review existing policies and procedures, in-turn making recommendations where required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience within the Quality, Risk and Compliance space, specifically with ISO 9001 experience
- Proven track record in internal auditing
- Government or Healthcare experience will be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong document management expertise
- A proactive attitude towards and self motivated
In return, you will receive an excellent rate of pay, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work for a growing healthcare organisation where you can be sure to add value. Please "APPLY" today to be immediately considered or email email@example.com. Due to the urgent nature of this role, we encourage candidates to apply who are immediately available. All applications will be treated with discretion.