|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Wonderful St Kilda Road location
- Dynamic Administrative role supporting office and HR
- Working for a company who recognize and reward excellence.
About the company
This opportunity is for an Australian construction company located in the CBD. This is a Permanent full time (38 hours a week) opportunity you will be responsible for the support of the office and the HR team, reporting to the Office Manager.
- High level administrative support to the team
- Responsible for couriers, mail, organizing and setting up meeting rooms, organizing stock and supplies, catering etc.
- Supporting general telephone and email queries
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Organizing mobile phones and maintaining phone register for office staff, as well as construction staff (including replacements, repairs)
- Organizing PPE for construction staff
- Providing various admin support to the HR team
- Following up timesheets
- Kitchen/ lunchroom/ meeting room maintenance
- Must be a self-starter who displays initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Strong communicator, written and verbally.
- Experience working in a busy administration role.
- Construction industry administration experience highly advantageous
- Must be immediately available.
- Competency with IT systems
- Great culture
- Grow and develop existing administration skills
- Ability to start immediately.
- Company who recognize and reward excellence
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace