|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
PMO Resourcing Coordinator – Reporting directly to the PMO Director
Sydney CBD Location – Close to Public Transport
Excellent Career Growth and Development Opportunities
This leading consulting firm has seen consistent growth over the past couple of years and with several large client wins they have the need for a highly competent PMO Coordinator with strong technology resourcing capability. In this role you will play a pivotal part working directly with the Head of PMO. You will have strong experience in resource management in Technology positions, you will be highly pragmatic and strong in stakeholder engagement. The organisation offers a highly flexible and progressive environment that will help foster personal growth and development.
- Manage technology resources to ensure adherence to the project plan and ensure key resources are available to deliver project commitments.
- Monitor staff availability via consultancy management system (Workday)
- Escalate skill gaps for recruiting and upskill opportunities
- Provide insights into program actual and forecasts performance against targets and objectives to inform management decisions and escalations.
- Work closely with program teams as well as the business stakeholders to maintain the program schedules.
- Identify all stakeholders and secure resources needed.
- Define and report key measures of success for business-critical programs
- Perform proactive project performance management and problem solving.
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting and communication to internal and external stakeholders outlining status, risks, issues, and action plans.
- Work effectively with business partners, vendors, work packages and the project team.
- Solid Project management / Project Coordination skills
- Strong understanding of Technology Resource role and expertise
- The ability to navigate a complex environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453