|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
We are looking for someone with an experienced background in HR. The ideal person will have worked across white collar Construction or within a similarly fast paced industry. You will have strong communication and administrative skills, be able to manage expectations confidently and be extremely process driven. If you are confident in working autonomously, highly organised and have an approachable personality – this is perfect for you.
About the Company:
This is a Tier 1 Construction company who are responsible for building some of the country’s most iconic buildings. They are innovative, professional and recognised nationally for their high-end work and driven people.
- Provide generalist People and Culture administration
- Work closely with the P&C Business Partners to ensure cohesive support
- Be a proactive advisor to our managers and employees on P&C matters
- Manage recruitment and business on-boarding processes
- Support the P&C team in the development and delivery of projects
- Undertake research and analysis on various aspects of HR practices
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job reference: JN-169982