|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Internationally recognised Development company
- Unique, permanent opportunity to join a large organisation
- Office based in Sydney CBD
About the Company:
This is a large, national Property Development company based in Sydney’s CBD. The company is looking for a PA to assist the head of development & a team of 8. This company has a strong presence in the Development industry across every state in Australia and also overseas.
About the Role:
- Providing administrative support to the Director of New Developments, Director of Acquisitions and the Development Manager
- Managing of Directors email and diary entries
- Assist in the preparation of submission documents
- Take, prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
- Standard admin duties including leave form coordination, reimbursements, travel, secretarial duties etc
- Assist in the smooth running of the office, including monitoring equipment/materials and coordinating phone calls
- Coordination of subcontracts and consultancy agreements
- HR for new business, i.e recruitment coordination with external recruiters, arranging of interviews, coordination of new starters and inductions
- The perfect person will be an experienced Personal Assistant who has strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is an excellent communicator and proficient in using Microsoft Office suite.
- If you have a can-do, positive attitude and you’re a team player with a strong work ethic, this is the right fit for you!
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! Job Reference: JN-162719