|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the company
My client is part of a global financial services provider, it is a start-up within this business, it has new and exciting products it is bringing to the financial marketplace here in Australia.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for providing Personal Assistant support across three executives and work in partnership with various stakeholders in the business.
This role will be supporting the Head of Distribution, Head of Marketing, and Head of Customer Experience and Product.
You will be required to:
- Providing a high-level administrative support to three members of the Leadership team
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and events across multiple time zones
- Booking travel and managing itineraries
- Processing invoices and reconciling expenses
- Providing outstanding customer service to internal and external business stakeholders
- Assisting with the financial tracking of project spend
- High level attention to detail and ability to problem solve, with a can-do attitude
- Strong time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with Jira and wiki would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You need to be happy to help and be able to work in a fast paced agile environment to be successful in this role.
As this is a 12-month FTC no Working Holiday Visa’s may apply only Permanent Residents or Australian Citizen’s.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org