|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
$450-500 inc super day rate
5 month temporary role
A temporary opportunity working for an Australian national wholesale open-access data network project based in Melbourne’s CBD. As a member of the Finance team, your main objective is to provide full administrative and general support duties, together with broader functions associated with reporting duties of the teams and team engagement.
- Diary Management and meeting co-ordination
- Arranged travel and be central point of contact for all bookings
- Co-ordination of recruitment and on-boarding activities
- Manage inquiries and escalations for the EGM and GM.
- Manage team calendar, and ensure all DR meetings and team meetings are set, agenda in place and presentations completed
- Support preparation of team presentations
- Co-ordinate and participate in Finance Operations Team Engagement Group, and proactively manage and monitor updates
Operating at a Senior Level, this role requires an individual who is comfortable in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, industry and wider community. To be successful in this role, it is expected that this person will gain a clear understanding of the goals and operating model of the organisation and Finance, and be a valued contributor to the operations and procedures of the department and organisation.
- Advanced user of all Microsoft Word products including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. (Microsoft Version 7)
- Previous experience in an PA role supporting senior managers
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through on projects
- Strong editorial and proof reading skills
- Ability to work through difficult problems professionally