|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||18 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $59 p/h + super (7 hours a day)
- Initial 3-month contract
Exciting opportunity to join a NSW Government Agency as a Policy Officer.
This role will give you an opportunity be a part of one of NSW biggest Biodiversity and Conservation projects. You will assist in progressing the project by arranging and coordinating land access for the ecological survey team, facilitating their access to potentially vulnerable or at-risk ecosystems.
- Assist the branch to access land through accurate data reports
- Analyse and interpret data using GIS software
- Liaise with key stakeholder and communicate essential information with them
- Maintain an accurate database of the lands and the conservation plan
- Experience in a similar capacity in the land access sector
- Demonstrated experience using GIS software
- A passion for the conservation on NSW biodiversity
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Manogna Ravikumar on 02 96412431 or email@example.com