|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This global business has continued to grow from strength to strength. With a number of large programs and projects now in place, an opportunity has arisen for a career driven project coordinator to join their highly professional and growing team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the project manager / program managers where you will manage matrixed resources to achieve the project objectives on time, within scope and on budget.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
• Ensure the effective coordination of a range of project management and support services to contribute to the achievement of project outcomes within agreed scope.
•Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
•Prepare and maintain complex project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information.
•Communicate with key stakeholders to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans.
•Develop and implement processes to ensure invoices and accruals are processed in compliance with policies and procedures.
•Track and report on project progress to inform on status against established milestones and deliverables.
•Source, collate and compile data and information to maintain registers of identified emerging risks and issues.
•Reflect values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
To be successful for this position you will need:
• 1-3 years previous project coordinator experience
• Desire to work as a project coordiantor - ability to roll up the sleeves and get stuck in to a variety of tasks
• The client is looking for a Project Coordinator not a candidate looking to move into a Project Manager role
• Ability to address and meet the focus capabilities as stated in the position description.
For more information and to apply, please send an up to date CV today to: email@example.com