|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Long term contract, which could potentially extend further
- Be the pinnacle of their key projects
- Embrace their values to achieve excellence
About the Company
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the establishment and coordination of project management processes to support the successful delivery of projects. This includes supporting the implementation of processes and activities including financial management, project reporting, asset management, procurement, dependency management and risk/issue management. The Project Coordinator will support the consistent use of project standards and Project Management Framework across projects and programs.
- The Project Coordinator will be a key member of the Portfolio Office accountable for: Establish and coordinate the project management and support processes in alignment with project standards and Project Management Framework
- Assist with information gathering and project planning activities to ensure the project is set up to be managed according to the approved methodology and framework
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and project resources, acting as a key contact point within the project
- Assist in project management tasks including maintenance of the schedule, monitoring project deliverables, financial management including accruals and reporting
- Assist in managing risks, issues, dependencies and change requests
- Arrange key project meetings; prepare meeting agendas, minutes, and action items. Follow up with responsible parties to ensure action items are addressed
- Develop reports and other deliverables as assigned by the Portfolio Management Office, Program Director and Project Manager
- Establish and maintain project documentation management, including the transition of all project documentation into operational teams once the project is complete
- Liaise with Procurement Team to support project procurement processes on behalf of the project manager
- Assist in the quality reviews of projects or programs
- Related project management or tertiary qualifications desirable or at least 3 years project coordination/PMO experience
- Project Management certification such as Prince 2 or PMBOK desirable
- Project Portfolio Office certification such as P3O
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills
- A high degree of personal integrity
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in Project Management Office and/or Portfolio Office practices and processes
- Previous experience in Project Management Office and/or previous experience working in projects and programs of work, specifically with the project office coordination
- Working for a leading Local Government sector
- Long term contract, which could extend further
- Working on an exciting project.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.