|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Large Financial Services Organisation
- Sydney CBD
- 12 month contract / day rate (+ potential extension)
Our client a large financial services organisation requires an experienced Project Manger with proven experience managing large, complex Infrastructure IT projects, financial services industry experience and a strong technical understanding to come on board for a 12 month+ day rate contract.
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery, including IT, teams
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members and stakeholders, including customers and program and project delivery
- Develop robust and achievable work and project plans, including management of scope, cost, time, and project risk
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes
- Manage all aspects of the project life cycle, including project scope, from project initiation, through planning, execution to project closure
- Track, manage and report expenditure
- Identify, monitor and implement controls to mitigate key risks for your project
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers
- 5+ years plus project delivery experience in large enterprise environments
- Complex Infrastructure experience
- Experience delivering projects in an Agile environment - desirable.
- Excellent, senior stakeholder engagement capabilities.
- Ability to develop strong, dependable, realistic project plans to execute against.
- A "lead from the front" manager with a willingness to roll your sleeves up.
For more information and to apply, please send an up to date CV today to: email@example.com