|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $70 p/h + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Initial contract until 31/10/2018
- Up to $70 p/h + super (7hrs a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Officer to support the agency. Experience with data analytics and project management will be highly regarded.
About the role:
- Coordinate and implement a range of project activities and support the leads
- Coordinate statistics and dashboard analysis to complete tasks and implement plans as required
- Maintain and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management
- Prepare and maintain documentation and source and collate information for reporting, monitoring and ongoing evaluation purposes
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experienced in a similar capacity
- Proven experience in data analytics (desirable)
- Proven experience managing stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 02 9641 2448.