|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
· Up to $ 50 p/h + super
· 2-month contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Parramatta. You will be part of an environmental initiative project assisting with the coordination and implementation.
· Work with the rest of the team to design and deliver a range of environmentally significant projects
· Ensure programs are on track for delivery with regular reporting
· Keep stakeholders updated with regular publications and updated
· Engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the agency
· Experience in a similar capacity.
· Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
· Passionate about environmental issues
· Knowledge of waste management policies is desirable
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Manogna Ravikumar on 02 9641 2431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org