|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Senior Client Advisor
- Advisory, virtual CFO & management accounting
- Social and inclusive culture
- Large corporates and international clients
About the Company
This firm are a leading mid- sized firm and are regularly found as finalist and even winners at the accounting awards, celebrating wins for firm of the year and diversified firm of the year.
There are 40 staff within the North Sydney office, 30 of which are in the accounting division. The services they offer vary from lending to financial planning, accounting & business advisory, R&D tax incentives, virtual CFO work and international business.
- Comprehensive training program
- Allowance for mobile phone & WFH cost
- Work from home 2 days per week from October (Currently full time WFH)
- Gym membership allowance
- Ongoing professional development
- CA/CPA Membership fees
- Financial planning services
- Car parking space
- Diverse and inclusive team
- Gender equality - 50% female, 50% male (including leadership team)
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation & accounting activities remain compliant with associated legislations. Responsible for all aspects of your client portfolio, including the scheduling of work and client contact
- Preparing / reviewing financial statements, reports & tax returns including all related schedules and elections for lodgment by due dates. Ensure work is completed in accordance with statutory and scope requirements;
- Coaching & mentoring junior staff, reviewing their work
- Assist with the preparation of technical advice;
- Build & maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of advisory projects;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Intellectual property and templates; and
- CFO advisory & management accounting services.
- CA/ CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian permanent residency is essential
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.