|Location:||QLD - Gold Coast|
|Salary:||Up to $85,000|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Mid-tier firm based in Southport
- Up to $85,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic work life balance and flexible working options
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a growing mid-tier accounting and advisory firm based close to the beach in Southport.
After a highly successful 12-month period they are ready to kick on and enter the next phase of their growth my bringing in a Senior Auditor to support and work directly with a recently appointment Manager.
This is a newly created role where you will be fast-tracked through to supervisor level over the next 12-18 months. You will be working directly with an experienced Manager on the larger clients and running your own smaller clients from planning stage through to completion.
You will be working in a highly modern office alongside some of the best minds in the industry for a firm who pride themselves on their best asset, their people.
You will be given every opportunity to advance your career academically and professionally with a firm who champion flexible working for their employees.
You will be working as a key part of the audit division, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of partners, running audits from planning to completion while also training juniors and intermediates. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Working on-site for a variety of clients including large private, NFP’s and foreign subsidiaries
- Taking charge of juniors and ensuring deadlines are met
- Planning of audits right through to completion and sign off by the manager
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- Ad-hoc advisory work when required (due diligence etc)
- CA Qualified or close to qualifying (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance or Economics
- Solid knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced in completing audit field work
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
- Fully paid CV subscriptions
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working and working from home as standard
- Transfers & Secondments
- Additional study support
- Dedicated L&D Function
- Corporate Gym and Health Insurance rates
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- New client bonus
- Parental leave for primary or secondary career
- Social club
- Christmas, EOFY and Summer Parties