|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Mid-Tier TOP 10 firm – Up to $88k package
- 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Wellbeing & perks package
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies to find an ambitious Senior Auditor to join their team.
The Sydney office has more than 70 Partners, providing a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and consulting services to SME’s, government entities, privately owned groups, and listed companies.
With more than 56,000 people in over 140 countries, they are truly a global organisation with a huge reach. Looking further into the future, beyond COVID restrictions, there is also the possibility of international secondments.
In return for your commitment and expertise, this firm will support you in progressing your career and will provide you with a supportive, friendly working environment. You will work in a team, and be mentored by an inspiring manager, whilst having the opportunity to work with a variety of Partners on a range of clients.
About the role
The client base you will be servicing is made up of large private business, Australian subsidiaries and listed corporate clients. You will be involved in a broad range of activities including:
- Completing assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and budgeted costs;
- Identifying significant audit risk areas and design appropriate audit tests to mitigate the risk;
- Recommending appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues;
- Drafting audit reports and discuss potential adjusting misstatements to the financial statements with the clients;
- Assisting clients with applying new accounting standards and design appropriate audit tests for first year audit of the new standards; and
- Supervising a team of 4-5 junior and intermediate auditors, providing training & support.
- CA or CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Complimentary gym membership
- Fresh fruit and breakfast items
- Extra 1-day annual leave per year
- Health checks & flu vaccinations
- Sports teams & fitness groups
- Access to counselling & wellbeing coaches
- Active social committee
- Corporate deals & discounts
- Health insurance discounts & benefits
- Employee referral incentives ($8,000)
- CA/CPA funded qualification & membership support
- 4 days study leave per module
- Funded professional development
- Flexible start times
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert