|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company:
My client is Australia’s first University globally recognized for its academic and research excellence.
About the Role:
The Senior BA will lead the analysis of the current business processes for billing, journal preparation and non-supplier invoicing and support the project delivery using a ‘human centred’ approach.
This current Finance process improvement initiative is part of an on-going Finance services reform program. Close stakeholders include members of Finance, ICT and the project team. This role is pivotal for successfully delivering an optimise business process and the supporting system solution. This will sit within a project team of 5 within an agile environment.
- Identifying, agreeing and documenting current state and target state processes billing, journal preparation and non-UniBuy accounts payable.
- Lead the business process and accounting practice analysis and design initiatives
- Stakeholder engagement for business process design based on deep understanding of the impact and motivation of the stakeholders
- Lead collaborative co-design workshops
- Contribute to the organisation change management through participation in the change impact assessment, development and execution of readiness plan
- Work with Finance staff to analyse and improve financial and accounting practices including financial controls and management
- Support related project planning and project management
- Minimum 5 years BA experience (focus on AP, AR, General Ledger)
- Proven project delivery with ongoing focus on customer engagement
- Proven experience in analysis, design and documentation
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Strong leadership skills
If this sounds like you then please click apply or send your updated cv to email@example.com