|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the role
This highly regarding and growing organisation has seen continued growth over the past couple years. With several large and complex programs coming into play the need for an experienced BA with strong technical and Business facing skills is required to join the business. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with both Technical and Business stakeholder working in a highly collaborative and stable environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring that the company remains compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Undertaking systems & business analysis, business case development and project coordination in accordance with agreed methodologies and assigned timeframes, scope, quality and budget objectives.
- Application and adherence to approved business analysis, project management and solution development methodologies and processes.
- Identifying, documenting and qualifying systems / business improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT.
- Enhancing stakeholder relations through the delivery and adherence to agreed communication and consultation strategies.
- Managing self to meet agreed service and solution availability KPIs, quality assurance standards, budget targets and deliverable timeframes.
- Ensuring all systems & business analysis functions are aligned to the Transmission strategic plan.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement and optimisation strategies related to business case development and business analysis practices.
- Planning and scoping of inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to tackle and how to tackle them.
- Work on multiple enhancements from conception to delivery.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture group to align initiatives to the roadmap.
- Working closely with the Product Delivery Team.
- Providing technology or process consultancy to the business units.
- Identify overlapping functions and interdepartmental dependencies and recommending solutions that benefit the whole company.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5+ years’ experience in business & systems analysis
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle and use of recognised frameworks and methodologies including Agile
- Experience in BABOK, and a good understanding of the tools and techniques outlined in the framework
- Exposure to Project Management Frameworks (preferred)
- Experience in using a range of tools and techniques for elicitation and analysis purposes.
- Experience in hands on data gathering and analysis using basic SQL skills (preferred)
- Experience in working across business functions on complex, high profile projects
- Experience in fostering relationships with business stakeholders (management / staff), service providers and external stakeholders (e.g. industry participants, regulatory bodies, etc.).
- Experience with standard testing tools and methodologies, developing and executing test cases, and assisting business units with UAT
- Experience in planning and scoping business analysis approach and related activities.
- Experience in the ITIL framework (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and achieving key performance targets.
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.