|Posted:||4 months ago|
Senior Manager - Individual Tax
- Career progression - pathway to partnership
- Full autonomy given to grow the division
- Leading name nationwide & globally
A prestigious Mid Tier chartered accounting firm, currently ranked on the AFR TOP 50 in Australia and also part of a leading alliance globally. This firm are built on the philosophy of developing strong client relationships to provide an excellent service. They offer the best of both worlds – large enough to be strong and diverse and small enough to be efficient and responsive.
Due to a recent restructure of the firm, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Manager to join the team. This role will encompass staff management including mentoring our team, client relationship management and new business development duties.
- Training, mentoring and managing your team;
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis, monitoring and maintaining relationships alongside building relationships with new clients and internal stakeholders;
- Ensuring complex accounting matters are researched and addressed; and
- Developing and implementing best practices in change management particularly relating to systems, processes and staff performances.
To be successful in this role you will require at least 5 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm in Australia.
You will have:
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Good communication and presentation skills due to your daily interaction with clients
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Excellent relationship management skills
The firm offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and an agile work practice that focus on people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. You will play a vital part in improving the firm’s efficiency and implementing change driven by an open-door policy.
- Flexible working
- Progression path to partnership
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 0296415107.