|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 25/3/2021
- Up to $100 p/h + super
NSW Government agency is looking for a Principal Case Manager with extensive Planning experience to join their team on an immediate basis. You will support the Commissioners in determining State Significant development applications by utilising your planning experience.
- Lead other multi-disciplinary members of the Secretariat in managing Commission cases and projects to completion.
- Act as the Commissioners’ point of contact, liaise with stakeholders and action requests to coordinate communication and proactively ensure responses meet deadlines.
- Draft exemplary decision documents using sound reasoning and evidence to support Commissioners in making high profile decisions in a timely fashion.
- Draft, prepare, manage and review the provision of high quality communications including decision documents and reports, advices, submissions and correspondence to ensure the comprehensiveness, accuracy, quality and timeliness of written information.
- Research, analyse and prepare strategic advice, information and reports on diverse and complex evidence, applicable policies, and legal and operational matters to facilitate informed decision making by the Commissioners.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the Commission’s determination and assessment process, and to ensure high quality decisions are made in a timely fashion and deliverables are met.
- Tertiary qualifications in Planning or another relevant field or an equivalent in experience
- Proven experience across Strategic Planning and / or Development Application Assessments
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org