|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This position is to step into a friendly environment, to support on a BAU basis on level 1 and 2 queries. It is a contract position for a community focused organisation based in the South Eastern Suburbs. This will be an initial 6 week contract with the view to extend, you will be stepping into a strong team culture, that are high performers and genuinely like what they do.
- Take care on day to day level 1 and 2 queries
- Telephone queries, working with the ticketing system and walk up while you are in the office
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users
- Assisting with some AV tasks, and helping end users with MS teams meeting. Some support of physical meeting rooms may be required from time to time, and will primarily be support of virtual meetings
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to a contract position
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Microsoft, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines, Microsoft applications including Office suite and supporting remote devices.
- Knowledge of MS Teams and AV support
- Experience working with call logging systems
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and following up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Walking distance from the train station, in a great location!
- Street parking close by
- High chance of extension beyond the 6 weeks
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- 2 days working from home
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.