|Posted:||5 months ago|
Systems Business Analyst
Excellent working Culture, Stable and Professional team
North Sydney Location, Close to Public Transport
This leading ASX listed business has recently gone through a large transformation. With a number of exciting programs currently in place the need for an experienced systems BA with time and attendance and HRIS experience has arisen to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal role delivering continuous improvement initiatives designed to improve the efficiency of the business systems. You will enjoy working in a collaborative and team-based role where you will also take autonomy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate Ideation workshops with multiple stakeholders to conceptualise and articulate new ideas
- Use frameworks to facilitate Concept workshops to further articulate everything required for qualified initiatives’ business cases (scope, benefits, stakeholders, solution outline, cost outline, high level timeframe)
- Select the most appropriate technique to determine functional and non-functional business and technical requirements of approved initiatives
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into accurate user stories and process flows
- Ensure project scope and priorities are managed in collaboration with the Product Owner and project team
- Ensure requirements are traceable from requirements to solution design
- Work with members of the project team to ensure full coverage of Test Cases of all requirements
- Be an advocate for agile way of working and contribute to it by continuously improving the framework and the way in which a project delivers its work
- Learn from and share your knowledge and skillset with other team members interested Business Analysis to the mutual benefit of all
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Has demonstrated experience in the use / analysis of HCM Cloud
- Has demonstrated experience in the use / analysis of Kronos
- Preferably has experience working on JDE or another large ERP.
- Demonstrated experience / background in distribution, fixed assets
- Strong Core BA skillset, writing reporting, requirement gathering, procedure manuals.
- Excellent Tech and Business Stakeholder management skills
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.