|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Flexible working hours. 8-4pm OR 9:30-6pm
- Work from home every Friday
- Very active social committee – Competitions, Charity events, Friday drinks, EFOY party, Melb Cup & weekend retreats.
About the Company
This Chartered Accounting practice are ranked as one of the leading firms nationwide. They provide extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. They have a positive, collaborative and people focused team culture. Working together as a team sharing their expertise, creating innovation, partnering with clients to solve complex challenges and empowering change.
Be part of an inspiring firm who are at the forefront of technology. Work with the latest equipment all within a brand-new, state of the art offices.
You will be;
- Providing tax and accounting advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes family groups, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries, and mid-market companies.
- Further developing your technical expertise working across services including tax and accounting compliance and business/tax advisory
- Playing a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Mentoring & training junior members of the team
To be considered for the role, you will need;
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or Legal subject
- At least 2.5 years’ experience within a public practice firm
- Be at least part way through your CA/CPA studies
- $65-75k package + bonus incentives
- Work from home on Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate gym pass
- Purchase additional annual leave
- EAP program
- Post jobs reviews, regular catch ups & reviews
- Clear progression to become a Senior in the next 12 months
- Cloud technology
- CA/CPA study leave & modules paid upfront
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam on 0405 994 948 for a confidential discussion