|Posted:||23 days ago|
Due to significant growth,this has created the opportunity for a Tax Manager to join one of Australia's leading mid-market taxation teams. Operating in over 50 countries, they are an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services.
As a senior member of the Tax team, you will provide outstanding specialist tax services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. Reporting to a Partner, you will have responsibility for managing assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Providing high level of tax advice in all areas of taxation & provide services to local and international clients
- Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Drafting advice for clients in relation to various Australian taxation issues
- Assistance in relation to structuring of businesses and investments
- Preparation/review of tax returns for Trusts, Companies, Partnership and Individuals
- Be able to provide practical taxation advice meeting business needs
- Industry competitive salary package
- Significant investment in your development through ongoing training and support
- Collaborative culture
- Workplace flexibility
- Global opportunities
- Proven career progression pathways
- Experience in income tax advise relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies personal income tax and international tax
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in senior taxation advice with at least 2 years in Australia
- Have or completing a Masters of Law/Tax
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with external clients
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency or unrestricted Australian working Visa rights.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.