|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
My client is a boutique-chartered accounting firm, located in Brisbane CBD.
They have a great opportunity for a motivated Team Assistant/ PA to join their Business Services team.
This is a pivotal role working autonomously and you will be responsible for supporting the admin team’s performance, cultivating a culture where people work hard and support each other.
You will be required to:
- Diary management to 2 Partners
- Monitoring and confirming meeting rooms bookings
- Administration of ASIC compliance on behalf of the clients
- Process incoming/outgoing mail (sorting, scanning, saving and filing)
- Provide administrative support to all other staff
- Update internal policies and procedures
- Prepare office correspondences
- Must have knowledge of ASIC portal
- Experience using Xero software
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Team Assistant role
- Microsoft Office knowledge with Intermediate level
- Have drive and enthusiasm with a team player attitude
- The ability to liaise with clients in a highly professional manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment will be highly regarded
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley on 0414 487 228 / email@example.com