|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Technical Business Analyst
- Core Banking
- $110k+ - $120k+Super
- Sydney – Immediate Start
This Financial Services Organisation are looking for a tech savvy Business Analyst with strong interpersonal skills to join their team to work on a number of initiatives including Core Banking and a number of new system and product initiatives.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in analysing technical requirements and documentation of specific requirements, defining As-Is and To-Be processes. You will display excellent communication skills, have a strong aptitude and a thirst to develop and progress your career as a Business Analyst within a leading Financial Services Organisation.
- Requirements gathering and performing gap analysis
- Process analysis and documentation
- Mapping processes and workflows
- Translating Technical requirements to Business Requirements and Business Requirements to Technical Requirements
- Leading requirement workshops and documenting high and low level requirements and acceptance criteria
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 2+ years Technical Business Analysis experience
- Financial Services and Core Banking experience highly regarded
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- High attention to detail and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Working knowledge of Ultracs Core Banking System – advantageous but not a core requirement
How to apply
If you have the above experience as a Technical Business Analyst and want to join a leading financial services organisation, we would love to hear from you; please click apply, interviews are happening immediately!