|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
Looking for an experienced administrator who ideally comes from an executive assistant background to provide quality, proactive and professional administrative support to the GM and wider team.
The team Assistant will provide clerical, administrative assistance the GM, and the wider teams.
· Diary management, meeting coordination and prioritisation of critical activities in support of the GM
· Produce Reports and Presentations as required to support operational activities;
· Manage travel arrangements for the GM;
· Co-ordination of recruitment and on-boarding activity for new employees;
· Co-ordinate events and team based activities
· Liaise with external stakeholders
· Manage office logistics
· Support ad hoc projects, team members and teams as required
This role requires an individual who is comfortable in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, with the ability and flexibility to adapt to different approaches and work styles. In return you will join a high-performing and dynamic office where you will become a valued member of the team.