Assistant Accountant, FS, 6M FTC, CBD & WFH, $65-70k + super
- Great, ASX listed Business on CV
- Hybrid working model of WFH and in their CBD office
- Strong possibility to go permanent
Rapidly-growing Financial services company across ANZ who assists clients with a variation of ﬁnancial needs, whether its home loans, reﬁnance or other personal or business loans.
They are looking for an Assistant Accountant on an initial period of 6 months with strong possibility to go permanent to join at an exciting period of growth.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of companies servicing agreement with one of AUS’ big four banks.
- Monthly Bank reconciliation along with detailed reporting of open items.
- Collaborating with operations team and external stakeholders to investigate and resolve bank reconciliation open items.
- Monthly calculation and invoicing of service fees and any ad-hoc charges, including recognition and matching of receipts and resolution of any differences.
- Preparation of month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting of mortgage balances and associated transactions.
- Participation in process control testing with Internal Audit by providing necessary documentation and evidence of completion.
- Responding to queries from external stakeholders and closing the queries in a timely manner.
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant (minimum two years)
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Beginning CA/CPA or part qualiﬁed.
- Experience in ﬁnancial services is highly regarded