External Audit Manager
- Up to 125k package
- Mix of multinational private and ASX listed clients
- Collaborative and social working environment
- 2IC role with quick career progression
About the Company
Are you an experienced audit professional who is craving a better work life balance? Do you still want to be able to work on blue chip clients while still being hands on? If the answer is “Yes” then this could be the perfect role for you….
Charterhouse are exclusively partnering with a Top 12 Accounting firm in the Brisbane CBD who are growing their audit team and looking for an Audit Manager to join their team who can go on to become a Senior Manager in the next 24 months.
This is a highly modern firm who use the latest technology, have hybrid working practices in place and operate on a pure meritocracy where performance is far more important than tenure.
In addition, the firm is highly social, fun, collaborative and full of excellent people who are all working towards a common goal.
About the Role
As a Manager you will be responsible for building teams, setting budgets, working closely with your clients, and running a fee portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Partners to drive business development activities while generating ideas for cross selling the firms services at the same time.
Your client base will be a mixture of listed and non-listed companies across a range of industries which will include, but not be limited to; Retail, Aged Care, Natural Resources, Leisure & Entertainment, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
- Audit planning, the drafting of budgets and building audit teams
- Leading, developing, training, and mentoring your staff
- Draft and submit audit reports and present your findings and issues to the committee board
- Provide recommendations and advice to your clients on improvements and efficiencies while building excellent relationships
- Extensive business development and firm marketing activities
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- A graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics
- An understanding of Australian Accounting Standards (AASB) and Australian Auditing Standards (ASA)
- At least 6 years’ experience within External Audit
- Experience in working within an accounting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
- Community leave
- Blood donor leave
- Additional study programs
- Transfers & Secondments
- Corporate Gym rates
- Corporate Health Insurance Rates
- Parental leave
- Wellness program including skin checks, flu vaccinations, massages and health sessions
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com