External Audit Manager/ Senior Manager
- Up to 155k package
- Mix of multinational private, not for profit and listed
- Collaborative and social working environment
- Short term progression path to partnership
About the Company
Are you an experienced audit professional who is craving a better work life balance? Do you still want to be able to work on blue chip clients while still being hands on? If the answer is “Yes” then this could be the perfect role for you….
Charterhouse are exclusively partnering with an Audit specialised Accounting firm in the Norwest area who are growing their audit team and looking for an Audit Manager to join their team with short term aspirations for partnership.
This is a highly modern firm who use the latest technology, have hybrid working practices in place and operate on a pure meritocracy where performance is far more important than tenure.
In addition, the firm is highly social, fun, collaborative and full of excellent people who are all working towards a common goal.
About the Role
As a Manager you will be responsible for building teams, setting budgets, working closely with your clients, and running a fee portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Partner to drive business development activities while generating ideas for improvements across the business.
Your client base will be a mixture of listed and non-listed companies & not for profits across a range of industries which will include, but not be limited to; Retail, Aged Care, Natural Resources, Leisure & Entertainment, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
- Audit planning, the drafting of budgets and building audit teams
- Leading, developing, training, and mentoring your staff
- Draft and submit audit reports and present your findings and issues
- Provide recommendations and advice to your clients on improvements and efficiencies while building excellent relationships
- Extensive business development and firm marketing activities
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- A graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics
- An understanding of Australian Accounting Standards (AASB) and Australian Auditing Standards (ASA)
- At least 6 years’ experience within External Audit
- Experience in working within an accounting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
- Flexible working arrangements hybrid home/office
- Additional study programs
- Parental leave
- Wellness program including skin checks, flu vaccinations, massages and health sessions
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Samantha Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org