|Posted:||9 months ago|
Business Advisory Manager
- Up to $130k depending on experience
- vCFO, advisory and compliance mix
- Flexible working and many corporate benefits.
About the Company
A 5 Partner advisory firm in Spring Hill are looking for a new Manager to join their team and help them take the firm to the next stage of their growth cycle.
After an impressive 12-months which has seen them pick up more clients than expected, they are looking to gear up their advisory/vCFO team which will help them expand even further throughout 2022.
The leadership team is a mixture of home-grown talent and former Big firm partners who have come together to provide high level advice with a hands-on approach. They are business and trusted advisors in every sense, not just accountants.
Clients come in all shapes in sizes….you have successful mum and dad companies to overseas corporates trading in Australia and everything in between. You’ll get exposure to a vast variety of clients at differing stages of the business lifecycle, so no two days are ever going to be the same.
About the Role
As a manager the two main pillars of your role are going to be managing people and managing clients. People development is extremely important to them, and they believe that happy staff are productive staff.
Other elements to this job will include:
- Meeting clients directly and over Zoom to talk through their issues and find suitable solutions.
- Provide vCFO services such as Tax Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Cash planning.
- Oversee compliance matters such as Tax Returns, Financial Statements Prep, BAS/IAS as well as GST and FBT work.
- WIP Management, workflow planning, setting and monitoring budgets for your team.
- Recruitment for your team and staff appraisals/reviews.
- Contribute and shout out ideas when it comes to the strategic direction of the firm and business development.
There’s a clear route through to Director level for a top performer.
To be considered for and successful in this role, you must have:
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Hold a Bachelors degree.
- Have at least 6 years’ experience within an Australian Accounting Firm(s).
- Have a keen eye for detail, enjoy getting into the nuts and bolts of companies and understanding what makes them tick.
- Have a sound understanding of Tax Compliance and be interested in moving into more advisory work over time.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Culture & Benefits
- Professionally unprofessional (at times). The firm take their work seriously but love to have a bit of fun along the way.
- A real sense of teamwork where you all work towards a common goal. If the team succeeds, you succeed.
- Quarterly team bonding events such as nights out, dinners at great restaurants and brewery tours.
- EOFY and Christmas Parties as well as a Melbourne Cup event.
- Paid future qualifications such as CTA.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Flexible working options to fit your work around your life.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this role and are keen to be considered, please apply for this role via this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org