Business Services Manager - AFR Top 10 mid-tier firm
- ASX Listed clients and Global entities
- Social club & corporate sports teams
- 2 Days work from home
- Outstanding training & structured program including technical, leadership and psychologist training.
About the company
My client is a dynamic, internationally leading, Top 10 professional services firm. The opportunity reports directly to Senior Managers and Partners and will take the lead in business services and tax engagements. Further to this you will gain significant interaction with global entities and high-profile clients.
The business itself has over 1300 staff nationally, Sydney being one of their larger offices with 310 staff. It will involve managing a portfolio of clients which will include a range of ASX listed clients, well known sports players, well known brands, and SME’s.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships for a broad group of clients
- Ensure work is delivered by your team to a high standard to meet deadline and all client expectations are met.
- Work closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning and cash flow management.
- Train & mentor junior – senior level staff
- Work with other specialists to provide a full range of services to clients. Identify business development opportunities and referral networks
Requirements for the role will include:
- CA/CPA qualification with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- 5 + years’ experience in public practice
- Experience managing a team
We are seeking an individual who values a fun and interactive working environment as well as being a top performer.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org