||23 days ago
- Work for a leading transport organisation in Melbourne
- Inner city location
- 6 month contract role
An exciting opportunity to work for a multifaceted, fast paced transport authority in a supportive environment based in the inner city suburbs. The role will report to the Manager, Community Engagement and will undertake communications activities on a major ongoing infrastructure projects.
- Develop communications and engagement information across existing communications channels
- Coordinate feedback, queries and complaints from the community
- Manage external agencies to design, print, install and distribute project communications to ensure the timely provision notifications in accordance with project requirements
- Building positive relationships throughout the organisation and also with external stakeholders including Department of Transport
- Working alongside the team in order to proactively manage issues and prepare key communications
- Implement stakeholder and community engagement activities alongside the team
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within community engagement & communications
- Strong Project Management experience
- Proven industry experience and tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as strong project management skills
A customer focused and friendly team working toward a common goal of improving services for the community. Benefits include flexible working hours as well as free transport.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
APPLY now if you are interested. For further information, please contact Sinead on email@example.com