|Posted:||8 months ago|
- ASAP Start!
- Strathfield location
- Kickstart your career in FMCG!
About the role:
My client is looking for a standout Customer Service Officer/Call Centre Operator who is customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team!
This exciting opportunity will offer fantastic career progression within the FMCG Sector and working for one of Australia's best-known brands. The role will involve handling incoming enquiries via telephone, email, and social media channels.
We are seeking Candidates who are self-motivated, can hit the ground running, and deliver a high standard of service to consumers.
The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years corporate experience in a Customer Service focused role or be a recent graduate looking to kickstart their career in the corporate world.
You will be required to:
- Handle incoming enquiries via email and telephone and social media channels.
- Data processing.
- Escalate enquiries if required.
- Update internal systems.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- At least 1-2 years Customer service is preferable.
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au