|Salary:||32.69 ph + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- NSW Government role - initial 6-month contract until 28 February 2023
- Immediate Start - 20 roles available
- Orange location
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department are looking for standout Customer Service Officers/Call Centre Operators who are customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work). The role will involve working in the Education Sector handling incoming enquiries from students via telephone and email.
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm with a fast-paced training period and able to adapt quickly in a new environment. Experience in a similar role within Universities or Private Colleges would be highly advantageous.
There will be a tight turn around as our client is looking for Candidates to start immediately.
The initial contract will be until 28 February 2023 with the potential to extend.
Day to day duties:
- Providing courtesy customer service and administrative support to students
- Handling an 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily
- Working collaboratively to facilitate enrolment of students
- Solving students’ issues quickly with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service, student services or call centre experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy - able to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy
- Working With Children Check required and must be double vaccinated
For further information on current and upcoming opportunities, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org