External Audit Senior Manager
- Move to a global, market leading BIG 4 firm in Perth
- Mix of multinational and ASX listed clients
- Collaborative and social working environment
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with a BIG 4 firm in Perth to find them their next Audit Manager/Senior Manager who can go on to become one of the leaders of the division.
As a Manager in the Audit function you will be responsible for building teams, setting budgets, working closely with your clients and running a fee portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Partners to drive business development activities while generating ideas for cross selling the firms services at the same time.
You will have the opportunity to service and work closely with ASX Listed, Global Multinational and Private businesses across a wide range of industries.
Working for a Big 4 firm will allow you to develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships with all your stakeholders & work autonomously as well as part of a team, whilst identifying opportunities for process improvement, best practise and excellence.
About the Role
- Audit planning, the drafting of budgets and building audit teams
- Manage and review audit fieldwork from the accountants while providing on the job training where necessary
- Draft and submit audit reports and present your findings and issues to the committee board
- Provide recommendations and advice to your clients on improvements and efficiencies
Extensive Business Development and firm Marketing activities
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Degree Qualified
- At least 7 years’ experience within External Audit
Culture & Benefits
This is a firm that are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They will empower you with the coaching, flexibility & trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you step by step throughout your career. The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Flexible working opportunity
- Additional study programs
- Transfers & Secondments
- Enhanced parental leave – 18 weeks paid leave for all parents and carers
- Corporate Health Insurance Rates
- Join a global network
- Wellness program including; skin checks, flu vaccinations, massages and health sessions
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion