Finance Business Partner
- Well Known Media Organisation I Lower North Shore
- Supportive Leadership I WFH Flexibility I Great Team
- $450 - $550 + super daily rate I 6-month temp I Immediate Start
About the company
You will join a well-known Media company based in Sydney's Lower North Shore. The company's culture and team style are fun, collaborative and hard-working.
This is a 6-month temp to perm opportunity. You will focus on business partnering with the Sales Team, month-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting for the national team. You will closely work with the senior leadership team which will give you exposure to working with senior internal and external stakeholders.
About the role
- Analysis of key drivers of performance to deliver all financial reporting
- Assist with the preparation of financial and commercial information in core systems
- Preparation of management reports.
- Preparation of Risk and Opportunities reporting on projects
- Business Partnering with Regional Sales Team
- Analyse and report on financial issues and trends for Divisions and Cost Centres
- Liaise and provide support to the Finance Business Partners and the Head of FP&A
- Overseeing project deadlines
- Contribute as required to the successful delivery of, and execution towards finance improvement initiatives
- Stakeholders management
Must have skills & experience:
- TM1, and Oracle knowledge.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and technical post-tertiary qualifications (or working towards) which include CA or CPA qualifications
- Experience in finance business partner or fp&a roles
- Good analytical and communication skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate must have:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g., Finance/Accounting)
- Media industry preferred
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com