- Finance Manager with immediate start
- Hybrid working model
- $600 - $700 + super day rate
About the Company
My client is a PE backed organisation that sits across several different sectors. It is well regarded nationally and is a true market leader in the space that they operate in. Their revenues are more than several hundred million dollars and they have plenty of opportunities for a proactive person to learn and get across.
For the right person, there is a permanent opportunity within the team or across other divisions in the company.
About the Role
- Preparing and producing all divisional management accounting packs including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flows
- Providing analysis on any variances against budget, writing insightful commentaries that can be used by business managers
- Ensuring all reconciliations are completed in a timely manner, checking the Balance Sheet and GL integrity
- Ensuring all Statutory and regulatory requirements are met by the division and pushing best practice as a matter of principle
- Managing a small team of 4 direct reports
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting essential; CA, CPA, CIMA
- Experience of working for a medium-to-large organisation
- Must have broad experience including all P&L and BS responsibilities, ideally at group and divisional level
- Preferably from financial services background
- Must be available to start straight away and commit to a 4-month assignment
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently looking for a role they can really commit to be part of a division going through lots of change and bringing in new projects. It will suit someone who likes a challenge and can be flexible and adaptable to moving briefs and lots going on.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Charlie Collin on email@example.com for a confidential discussion