|Salary:||$475 - 525 per day inc. Super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Global Financial services company, market leading.
- $475-525 per day inc. super.
- WFH or North Sydney location.
About the Company:
My Client is Global, market leading Financial services group and established leader in their field of business.
About the role:
To provide independent and objective assessment as to the design and operating effectiveness of companies Australia’s in scope Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), in accordance with their ICFR policy. Active participation in the development of internal controls throughout the company by ensuring compliance with their ICFR methodology.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Internal Control Manager in analysing the financial reporting risks for the processes to direct the testing (selecting which processes and controls to test under a risk-based rotational testing approach, providing direction on application of testing methodology).
- Testing of in scope controls and any other agreed testing with business, Group or External Auditors.
- Ad hoc special projects to bring about appropriate risk and FSLI coverage, rationalization and standardisation of controls.
- Support the Internal Control Manager in ad-hoc testing-related tasks and projects.
- Monitor delivery of results/deliverables against milestones agreed with Internal Control Manager and Group ICFR.
- Liaison with External auditors and provide testing evidence to ensure reliance for external audit purposes.