|Salary:||$90K + super + bonus + benefits|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- CPA / CA qualified or nearly qualified Financial Accountant
- Mixture of Analysis and Stat reporting experience required
- North Shore based (some working flexibility post probation)
- Drive | Passion | Resilience and excellent communication is key - opportunity to be involved in projects!
My client is a reputable well known global business, they are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
You will be responsible for financial reporting and compliance as well as sales reporting and forecasting.
Currently work from, however post lock-down you will be required to be office based for training and full on boarding, post probation there will be working flexibility.
- Month end preparation
- GL recs
- journals, accruals
- bank and intercompany recs
- BAS & Payroll Tax returns | FBT reconciliation
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Assisting with statutory account preparation
- Sales reporting (intermediate / adv level excel required)
- Rolling forecast
- Assisting with various project work throughout 2022& 2023
- relevant experience working as a financial accountant
- experience in some analysis work as part of your role
- excellent attention to detail and deadline driven
- CA/CPA qualified or near to qualified
- Consumer goods experience is desirable
- Intermediate / Adv Excel - pivots, look ups, large data manipulation
My client is located in Sydney's north shore area - parking on site.
Salary up to $90k+super+bonus+benefits.
This role is permanent full time so only AU/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered.