Financial Analyst (FBP in FPA) - NSW State Government - We are recruiting $800 per day + Super
- NSW State Government
- Duration: ASAP - 6 Months
- Up to $800 per day + Super
- Parramatta SQ + Hybrid Working
- Conduct financial planning and analysis activities including the development of consolidated financial plans, budgets and forecasts for revenue, opex and capex across the organisation and business groups.
- Produce analysis of organisational and business group performance including providing insight into key variances, deviations from plan and trends to inform future forecasts, identify potential risks and opportunities
- Collate and quality assure financial data for external reporting purposes including Annual Information Returns
- Determine and articulate key business drivers and provision of critical insights and value-adding analysis to support the Executive Team and General Managers in enabling effective organisational commercial decision-making
- Leverage commercial knowledge and insights to provide support as required to the Corporation's strategic planning activities including the optimisation of resources and funding
- Prepare financial data and analysis for business cases and support the identification and measurement of benefits
Essentials & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- TM1, Excel
- Extensive knowledge of financial systems, data and analytics
- 7+ years’ experience working in finance in a large complex organisation, preferably in a similar organisation or industry sector (i.e. asset-intensive and/or regulated)
- Demonstrated experience in financial/commercial analysis, modelling and reporting.
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Insights & Analysis, Business Performance Management, Finance Systems, Data & Processing, Investment Appraisal
- CA or CPA qualified
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today here on seek or email me at Issy@charterhouse.com.au and send me your related summary experience (coversheet) for this role.