|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Planning, Analysis, Commercial Management
- Exciting business in the technology sector
- North Shore location
We are recruiting an FP&A Manager to bridge the gap between the company strategic direction and their revenues. We require an individual to both set the budgets and forecasts, but also work at the sharp-end of the business around top-line growth.
This is a rounded opportunity to allow an existing business planning and reporting professional to get much more operational and commercial exposure to what drives a given business. On offer is a high-growth environment and a business that has thrived on its entrepreneurial culture.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Producing all rolling 3-5 years business plans, annual budgets, and short-term forecasts models
- Managing and running all the management accounting/management reporting within the organisation
- Producing detailed analysis on actual performance versus budget, working with sales and ops teams to bridge any gaps in revenue
- Creating and reviewing KPIs ensuring the right metrics are being both used and adhered to and being proactive around their success
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience of producing management reports within a medium sized entity where the focus has been on variance analysis and KPI performance
- Exposure to customer contracts is desirable but not essential, you will need to have high attention to detail
- Excellent excel and financial modelling skills; you will need to have produced long-term forecasts, 5 years + in to the future Relevant tertiary qualification (CA/CPA/CIMA) and demonstrated career progression and track-record to date
- We are seeking an individual who has excellent communication skills to get their internal customers engaged. This is paramount to getting their buy-in in order you can positively impact how the business is tracking
My client is an exciting technology business who are on the sharp-end of their market. They are looking to further capitalise on market share and indeed growth of this sector more widely.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.