Group Finance Manager
- Immediate start I 6 months Temp with possible extension opportunity
- Hybrid working model I ASX Listed I Close to public transport
- $550 - $750 + super day rate (based on your experience)
About the company:
A leading ASX listed organisation is currently looking for a Group Finance Manager on an interim basis. The brand is well-known across the globe, and you'll be part of the rapidly growing and an established business.
The primary purpose of this position is to run the group management reporting function supporting the Head of Finance.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be directly responsible for:
- Month-end submission and reporting requirements
- Oversee the preparation of monthly consolidation
- Internal compliance and liaising with external auditors
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met to agreed timetables.
- Preparation and presentation to board members
- Driving improvements and efficiencies
- Managing and mentoring team members
- Other Ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience
- Finance or Accounting degree
- CA/CPA fully qualified.
- Full set accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP accounting and reporting system
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong and collaborative communication
- Manufacturing, FMCG, and consumer goods background highly desirable
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.