|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Broad role, plenty of variety and challenges
- High growth M&A environment
- ASX listed business
We are recruiting a group finance manager primarily to manage the internal and external reporting timetables. You will be producing the consolidated position of the group ensuring ASX requirements are met effectively.
This is a great opportunity to work for a locally listed business where the global head office sits here in Australia. This position is newly created due to their high-growth agenda over the last few years and as well as the core component of your role you will find additional ad-hoc duties to perform as well.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Producing the consolidated management and financial accounts to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all local and overseas tax and regulatory requirements are adhered to including ASX
- Extensively liaising the local and global stakeholders around their results and helping them understand their financial commitments
- Managing and leading a team of people ensuring duties are carried out and performed daily
Requirements for the role will include:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (CA/CPA/CIMA) and strong academic background. We are looking for a high achiever
- Ideally a background of working within a listed environment, ASX would be preferable
- Experience of leading and developing a team; you will need to have a strong track record of management
- Solid core accounting experience; you will need to have expertise in producing consolidated financial accounts within medium sized organisations
We are seeking an individual who will help ‘future-proof’ the organisation due to anticipated growth. You should be strong with systems and seeking career progression as the organisation continues its success.
My client is ASX listed and has rapidly expanded over the last 2-3 years due to identifying a gap in their market. They have been highly active within the M&A space buying businesses locally and overseas.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link to this advert.