|Salary:||$590.37 per day inc. Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- North Sydney - Brand new offices
- Financial Services/Professional Services experience essential!
- 12-month temporary position - ASAP Start!
I am currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a 12-month temporary position in North Sydney.
The primary function of this role is to support and advise the workforce, providing support across the HR Function in areas such as year-end reviews, salary reviews, employee engagement, employee relations, and people and performance. You will also be actively involved in the implementation of the new HR Strategy.
The role partners with its own client groups to deliver strategic initiatives and implement HR life cycle procedures in line with business goals.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and have demonstrated experience in a HR Generalist role within the Financial or Professional Services Industry.
- Partner with the Senior HRBP and Executives in the execution of the People Strategy.
- Strategic workforce planning.
- Advising and implementing HR programs including employee relations, talent management, succession planning, compensation, performance goals and year-end processes.
- Management coaching.
- Influencing delivery by business on organization-wide commitment to Culture, Diversity and Inclusion targets.
- Advice on and management of Senior ER and restructuring matters.
- Analysis of key themes from employee experience to identify themes and guide the business to drive improvement.
- Coaching local leadership on effective team performance, people practices and culture change.
- Qualifications at Degree level in Human Resources.
- 8 years HR generalist experience (minimum).
- Previous experience in Financial Services/Professional Services Industry.
- Experience working in a high change environment and resilience to continue to remain proactive and make a positive impact.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service, facilitation, conflict management, change management, interpersonal, influencing and project management skills.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and push back/influence as required.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.